CTI promotes projects in applied research and development (aR&D) between centres of higher education and companies. Promotion follows the bottom-up principle: the project partners define their projects themselves.
Project proposals from the following knowledge areas are assessed swiftly and competently:
- Company management, finance
- Regional planning, tourism, public administration
- (software-orientated) Information and communications technology
- Logistics, integrated production, e-Business
- Economics, social sciences, health
- Architecture, design
Realisation-orientated coaching and cost control is assured for approved projects.